Photograph Album
Page 5   

 

 

 

 

 

The Company closed its doors to the Boys of Clapham in 1978 its 83rd year and the Colour's were laid beside  the 
Boys Brigade War memorial in St James's Church 

St James's Church Park Hill 

Built: 1958 Architect: N F Cachemaille-Day

St James's Church Park Hill cir 2009

St James's Church Park Hill cir 2009

Old Boys Association weekend at Bembridge IoW  cir 2006

Old Boys Association "Old Folks Party" at West Road  

Room at 10 West Road set for the Old Boys Association Bible Class October 2007

The old Church House West Road 
waiting redevelopment October 2009

Old Boys Association weekend at Bembridge IoW  2010

St James's Church Park Hill cir 2009

 

 

 

ClipArt

 

Back 
 Home

Next 

View Details